Tuesday, October 24, 2017

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

At this time of the year, everybody feels really tired, that´s why I would say we start thinking about what we are gonna do in summer holidays.
Resultado de imagen para pichilemu
Lately years, I have had the possibility of travel around different locations in Chile, but in general, I have been traveling around Valparaiso, Viña del mar, San Antonio, Rocas de Santo Domingo, Quinteros and Pichilemu. From all of them, if I have to make a choice, for this summer holidays, I certainly would choose Pichilemu.
Pichilemu, is a town of Chile, that is known as the "Surf Capital", becouse of its good beaches to surf. Also, it is a really good place to have a rest, because of the great silence you may find there. 

There is a place I love, it is called "Punta de Lobos", it is a kind of cliff, were you can see all the ocean around you, and of course, as it name tells, its the sea lions home, so if you are lucky, you will probably see one of them, 
Another place I would like to go is La Serena, because I have never been there, so I think it would be a very nice experience to know new locations, and open my world by doing that.
Imagen relacionada
"Punta de Lobos"
If you ask me, I think that during the year everyone is bussy, even your own family, and in mi opinion that sucks, so according to me I would like to go with my family, because those moments with them are uniqual, and we have to worry about that.     

1 comment:

  1. Punta the lobos is a perfect place for relax and enjoy with family or friends. good post!

    ReplyDelete