Friday, October 13, 2017

ADDICTIONS

Most of the people has had curiosity, at least once in life, and of course, the only way to fill that curiosity is by investigating and, in general, is by trying those things that make us feel that feeling.
In my case I consider I have no addictions, because I have no obsessions with anything. However when I hung out with my friends, sometimes we drink some alcoholic drinks, but I would say that doing that just for that occasion,should not be an addiction. 
Talking about abuse drugs, I just have one experience with marihuana with some friends, where I had the chance to try it, but as I thought,it was irrelevant to me, because it did not make any effect on me, so at the end, it was the only time I have had any experience with abuse drugs.
Resultado de imagen para drugs breaking bad
Now, in my opinion abuse drugs should be used just for medicinal treatments, because in a correct dose, it may have good results for patients. In the case of people who uses it just "for fun", I would say that they are taking their life and putting it in the rubbish bin, because if we see advantages vs disadvantages,we will see that at the end you are just making your body a bad played, because maybe the effects will be seen in some years more.
When I was at school I had a friend that before trying drugs, was a really good student, hardworking, good athlete, but when he got to the road of drugs, everything on him changed, he began to have a bad attitude into teachers, his parents, got bad grades at school, and worst than that, He lost his own skill to say No to drugs; and as I lately heard, he still in the same condition. 
 Among legal drugs, I do not like the cigarette, because at home, my dad is a cigarette  smoker, so I hate the smell of cigarette. About alcohol, I like it, but just for an special occasion as new year´s, national holidays, or just when with some friends we get together, so in summary, I can handle the consumption of these legal drugs. 
As a conclusion, I think that anything used without a correct dose, may cause eventually death, not being important if it is legal or illegal; and there is the challenge:how we,as future professionals related to this area, may have the possibility to make conscious on people´s minds, and avoid situations that nowadays are happening, as we are writing this blog.


5 comments:

  1. When you abuse of drugs changes you completely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of the drugs are used or come from medical treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be kind of shoking to watch a people to change all in his/her life because of drugs abuse,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that everyone has a little addition, as me with the cakes ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. the life of a person who consumes drugs completely changes but they can change it if they want

    ReplyDelete