Friday, October 6, 2017

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

Resultado de imagen para estudio
I consider that the best graduate school program to me (once I got the degree of biochemistry), would be the "master's degree", because it allows me to improve everything I learned about my current career.

Inside this program, at University of Chile, there are many interesting subjets. From all of them I would be interested in environmental biochemistry and clinical biochemistry, because in the firstone I will be able to aply everything I know about chemistry into the world and better how to improve it for all the people, to get a better world. And in the second one, it seems interesting to me, working near the people in a hospital, but not having a whole contact with patients, so at the end I will finnish having a complete experience of the career from the laboratory to the world.

Another important thing is that I would like to take this "master degree" at Universidad de Chile or Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Why not abroad? Because I could not be far of my family, my friends, it would be very difficult for me.

Finally, I would like to take this program as a part time course, so I may be able to keep normal life, and do not stress myself by doing this. I don't like a distance-learning program, because I think you are not able to learn in a complete way, because for example, you can not make questions, and that little points make distance-learning a bad option, at least to me.

3 comments:

  1. it´s sound cool the environmental biochemitry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clinical biochemistry it's very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Environmental biochemestry sounds like a lot of time outside in the woods! I love it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete