Friday, November 10, 2017

ENGLISH LANGUAGES CHALLENGES

If you ask me, English should be something very important for most of students, because it is the way we can get communication with everybody around the world. Also, most of the information is in English, for example; manuals, video games, YouTube tutorials, science papers, among others; so there you have plenty of reasons why English should be a must.
Now if we talk about university, you have to be able to speak and understand correctly this idiom, because it will allow you get advanced, and be a better professional by an international exchange, for example.

Imagen relacionada
In my case, since I was a kid, English was something that did not have much importance to me, however, when I was sixteen I wanted to watch a new TV program through the internet, the only problem was that this show was just in English. In that moment I felt really bad because I could not believe I could not be able to understand an elementary TV program. So, I decided to take a one year English Course at Tronwell, where I could improve a lot my English skills.

At University, English has not been a problem, because of what I said before, and by taking this class I am practising what I learned some years ago, what is really important, because if you do not practice your English skills, you may forget everything!

The use of blogs, in my opinion, is the best idea I have ever seen till this time because it integrates everything, all the skills because you have to read, write and THINK, something we sometimes forget.

Outside the class, I try to apply what I learn in elementary things like songs, TV shows or even the METRO advises, nowadays you may found English everywhere and every time, so the mission is to get it and apply it! 

3 comments:

  1. English it's so common nowadays that it's really important to learn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t watch the TV program because you don’t understand it sounds so sad, I hope the year studying English that you did have helped you in watching and understand that program.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I agree with you, knowing how to speak English can open up more opportunities

    ReplyDelete