Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Old and New Hobbies

Life is really difficult, most of us have a daily routine, where we have to get up early, go to university/work/school, and of course, you have to do lots of things during a whole day, during a whole week, during a whole year, during a whole life, so maybe, we should do something different to keep our mind healthy: that is have a hobbie.
Resultado de imagen para icaritoIn my case, I would say that I am a full time hobbie-man, because since I was a child I have been someone who gets bored easily, so I had to look for many things to do during my childhood. For example, my first Hobbie was related with art, I used to paint  little rocks with shape of bugs and when they were ready, I put them on my garden, so it looked really cool. Another hobbie I had, was related with magazines, I used to buy the ICARITO magazine every weekend, and of course, I read it almost everyday, even today I keep some of them, to save those moments of my childhood.  
Currently, I collect souvenirs from Chile and other countries, I do it because I love history, so I think that as more little pieces from the world you  learn, more wise you are, and souvenirs make you remember those places you visited some time in the past, and of course do not forget what you have learned from those places.
I am really good getting hobbies, but if you ask me, I would never have a hobbie related with bugs, or any other weird animal, because I hate those tiny things moving around there.
Probably in the future, I will collect something as a hobbie, probably related with bottles, because of the shapes they have, the colors, the materials; anyway it seems to be something interesting and unique  to collect.      

1 comment: